Re: [IRCA] 01-02-03-04-05-06.

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 14:17, W. Curt Deegan wrote:
> Here's something to do while listening for that tough one...
>
> ---
> Call it a coincidental sign of our digital times or a reason to stay up
> late and stare at the clock. Either way, early Wednesday morning the
> time and date will be 01-02-03-04-05-06.   [From Sun-Sentinel.com]
> ---
>
> Who can come up with the niftiest way to capture the event?

I dunno, but keep in mind that many people in the world (myself included)
prefer to express dates in the order day-month-year, so we have until May
4 to figure something out. :-)

The international standard (ISO 8601) for date notation is YYYY-MM-DD
(see http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-time.html).  So, the magic time
really should be 2006-05-04 03:02:01, in the wee hours of May 4.  I don't
plan to be up to observe the occasion!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON