[IRCA] KCKN-1020 DX Test hrd in Tampa

Got to the rx about 0225 EDT. Hrd four episodes of sweeps and
CW in the following hour, quit after 0330 EDT. Sig only fair
during first two, then a long dry period, two more weak episodes
of sweep and CW hrd after 0315-ish. None of them good enough
for any voice reception. Main problems were Reloj-1020 and
what I think was Kendall FL with SS and FF music, taking turns,
laidback DJ. I could not ID anything from KDKA. CW was a definite
ID for KCKN.

Checked 1080 which I think was WVCG, no KRLD. KWKH 1130
was decent, but I don't think westerly cx were that great.

Rx a barefoot dx398 in the kitchen, turned to loop out noise,
but favoring E-W. This test did not do as well as I had
hoped, but I guess was too distant for a good single-hop.

Tnx to all,

Bob  Tampa FL

Sent at 0347 EDT