[IRCA] KCKN test heard in Georgia

Despite the severe storm QRN and KDKA I managed to pull in the DX
test .First heard 0217 with code and sweep tones. Heard at various
other times also. Sometimes the sweeps were quite loud for the distance!
Recording the whole test and will send a CD with the best clips on
it.Single sweep tone at 0341 followed by code then back into sweep
tones, single slow sweep tone followed by code then short sweep tones
again as I type.Very good at this moment.
Thanks to Don, Jerry, and Les for giving me my first NM station!
73's
John Hunter
Rossville GA