[IRCA] Two MW Clubs?

Folks,

Its time for something bold: Here are two DX Clubs, low on membership and
growth potential, and dividing their efforts to publish and grow.

I say dissolve IRCA and offer our assets to NRC, or make NRC an offer it
can't refuse.

Everyone in NRC who wishes to move to IRCA gets a year's free membership.
I'll pay part of the extra expenses incurred by the IRCA if others will.

Name change: North American Mediumwave Club (or) Association, or stay NRC,
IRCA or anything pertinent. I still have feelings for the NRC, but I'm not
going to divide my efforts and attention to two MW clubs.

The "soft" NAMC can start without further ado. Unless Phil rebels.

Publicize the new club. I'll do my part by painting the new name on our
outhouse door. Those who've given up because of the infighting may well rejoin.

I may actually do some work for the putative new club. Being an retired
Federal civil service employee, I'll plant my "6" on the nearest easy
chair, put my feet up on the official club desk, and criticize everything
and devise ways to avoid work.

No, within my disabilities, I'll do something to make it work.

Anyone want to step out and take the lead? Probably because of the IRCA
Constitution, it'd have to be an elected IRCA officer or someone delegated
authority by the IRCA BOD.

SPEAK UP, YOU LOUTS!

             ---------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor