Re: [IRCA] WTWP / WTOP-1500

J.D.:

1500 has been WTWP since the middle of February.  The WTOP calls have
migrated to FM on 103.5 and to AM on 820 (AFAIK).  1500 is still
simulcasting the WTOP network and will do so until the schedule
change to the Washington Post change at the end of March.  Listen to
the top of the hour ID.  That is when they use the WTWP calls.

Bill Harms