[IRCA] DX Test

IEN-GA Ira Elbert New, III, Watkinsville - SANGEAN ATS 909 & Select-A-Tenna

1580 WDAB SC Travelers Rest - 02/27 0015 - Various sweep tones and Morse
code above the mix, cutting through the static. I heard the test from 0015
to 0018. The test stopped and then I heard a Spanish version of "House of
the Rising Sun" in the mix.(IEN-GA)

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!