Re: [IRCA] Any Opinions on the Kaito KA 1107?

Re: [IRCA] Any Opinions on the Kaito KA 1107?

Sorry Stephen, can't tell you anything about the radio, but I have to say,
the manufacturer's description was fun to read.

How could you go wrong with a radio that, "...receives all the stations in
shortwave spectrums."

I would suggest the description could have been more informative, like from
the four paragraph "User's Manual" of an item I just purchased.  The most
important point being:
"Only use the adequate for charge the fitness battery please!"

Heaven knows what foolish mistake I might have made without that sage advice.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL