Re: [IRCA] IRCA Awards, my website, etc.

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Awards, my website, etc.

At 07:33 PM 2/13/2006, you wrote:

Hello All,

You're right, Al, I could have been trudging around in some creek or swamp when you originally asked for IRCA'er website URL's.  I like nothing better than running into critters in the wild and taking a photograph.

Jim,

All right, now you have two of us confused. Hi, hi, hi.

My last e-mail was directed to James T. Pogue, whose callsign I disremember just this instant.

----->James T. Pogue, you outrageous rogue. If you see this, advise of your callsign again. I think it was WPE9QRN, but I could be wrong.

Jim Nall: OK, I think that squares that away.

I went to your website, and thanks a bunch for passing it on

I only go by "Al" to a few people, all of which are or ought to be in prison. Known as "Charles" to real people.

Thanks again for the Website, OM.

73 de Charlie WD9INP/4  (NOT /6)

            ---------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor