[IRCA] IRCA Awards, my website, etc.

Hello All,

You're right, Al, I could have been trudging around in some creek or swamp when you originally asked for IRCA'er website URL's.  I like nothing better than running into critters in the wild and taking a photograph.

In the case of my site, http://www.n4fxc.com, I'm trying to concentrate on MW and Amateur stuff, though, eventually hope to include LW NDB and SW stuff.  I'd like to post relevant data to my site that could conceivably help another DX'er or potential ham.  Like my Morse Code page.

I've just had some extra time lately for adding content to my site.

This afternoon, was out in the yard lengthening my 80 meter inverted vee enough to get me down on 160 meters.   It takes well over 200 feet of wire, total length, for a half-wave dipole or vee to get on 160 meters.  You can imagine that I bent it several times to get it to fit in the yard.  Highest point is maybe 30 feet.  Lowest point about 6 feet from the ground.

I plan to try and see if those encouraging WWV prop reports have a positive effect on MW this evening.

Oh yes, just got my 2006 WRTH in today and have not had time to look through it yet (due to the aforementioned antenna work).

73,
Jim, N4FXC