Re: [IRCA] Dual feed loop

Craig Healy wrote:

> One problem I have in properly evaluating this is that it's indoors.  The
> computer noise and skewed nulls from the house wiring make some stations
> harder to null than they ought to be.  When the weather breaks, I'll bring
> the whole thing outside somewhere away from anything metallic.

Craig,

What is the configuration of the indoor test loop that you're
evaluating? I take it that this is an untuned loop(s)?

I don't have room for anything substantial outdoors at my current
location and have been using various indoor NRC-type loops exclusively.
I do have an ANC-4 phaser and might possibly be able to make use of it
on something moderate in size, usable indoors.

I am really interested in your tests.

Rick Kunath