[IRCA] Southeast Florida IBOC changes.

Three down, one to go!

Today, WWNN 1470 Pompano Beach, is operating with IBOC OFF.
Since 1/20/06 WSBR Boca Raton, has been operating with IBOC OFF.
Since 06/??/05 WHSR Pompano Beach has been operating with IBOC OFF.
That leaves only WQAM 560 Miami still operating with IBOC ON in southeast Florida.

Progress!

Unfortunately WWNN IBOC has come and gone several times especially since hurricane Wilma, so this may again be temporary.  WSBR had one IBOC outage of a couple weeks last November, so this may also be temporary, but there is always hope.

I maintain the latest status from my daily IBOC watch on the "SE Florida IBOC Status" web site, link in my signature.  Complete IBOC station status lists can be found at these two web sites:
         AM IBOC Stations on the Air - Barry McLarnon
         AM LOGBOOK - Lee Freshwater

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan