[IRCA] 1100 R.Cadena Habana is back!

Remarkable as it seems, Radio Cadena Habana 1100kHz, Havana Cuba, is back
after less than 24 hours of silence.

The signal is still weak for me at 2200Z 1/24 -- I heard it first around
2000Z -- but already the Wobbler which has returned right along with its
host, is disrupting the channel.

Barring another meltdown like yesterday, chances are good the Wobbler will
be reaching out and touching folks across the land, again tonight.

This is just a heads up for now, likely too early for anyone beyond south
FL to hear anything.  If and when things break loose I and no doubt others
will posts the fact.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan