[IRCA] WVNN-WUMP Updated QSL Information

[IRCA] WVNN-WUMP Updated QSL Information

WVNN and WUMP, Huntsville, AL are thrilled with the results so far of their
"inventory insert" DX Test. They'd like to receive reception reports
directly and will handle mailing out their own QSL cards from the
event.

If you have already e-mailed a report to me, please resend it to the
e-mail addresses below. If you have mailed a written report to me, it
will be forwarded to the station, and you need do nothing else.

Reception reports are desired via e-mail (first choice) and
snail mail (only if e-mail is not available) Station would prefer
to received recordings of the test (MP3, CD, or cassette).
Submit reports to:

bill.shrode@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please also CC:
fred.holland@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please put "WUMP DX Test" in the subject line.

All standard mail reports should go to:
Bill Shrode
1717 Highway 72 E
Athens, AL   35611

If you desire a printed QSL card, you must send along an SASE with proper
postage. Please be patient with their response, as it make take four to six
weeks.
Again, all our thanks to Fred Holland, Bill Shrode, and member
Rick Shaftan for this test.