[IRCA] DX tests

Hi everyone, unfortunately no joy on either test last night. I was
really hoping for KAVT but instead I got a strong WDSS, KRJO, WLAA,
and another SS station (WTTM??) all mixed together.
WABC dominated 770 with an infomercial over an UNID SS station and a
very weak gospel music station.
CX were weird last night...almost seemed auroral as I picked up my
usual Southern CX "marker" stations yet WABC and the big clears were
pounding in.
Thanks go out to Les and Patrick for arranging the tests!
73's
John Hunter
Rossville GA