Re: [IRCA] Logging Radio Cadena Habana

Should have mentioned, switch in the BFO, or go to U/LSB and de-tune by a
few hundred Hertz to augment the affect of the Wobbler, though even in AM
mode this thing tonight is so strong it is smashing everything else.  Wish
I knew how well the signal is propagating, I only know how extreme the
affect is on the carrier at my location.

Curt