[IRCA] KNOM

Doug (and all)....

KNOM will verify based on song artist/title and message; their computer saves a log of what was on for the prior two weeks so if you get it to them within that time....

I had a nice e-mail exchange with Tom Busch at KNOM last week (after I tentatively had them when KKOH was off on 1/10). He'd love to have reception reports from down here, especially recordings.

I didn't catch KKOH off last night (quit DXing at about 2300 PT) or I certainly would have tried for them. Still only have the capability of recording via a mic to an MP3 player; I need a low-tech portable tape recorder with line in -really badly-.

Dave