[IRCA] Alternative to yes.com for songs played?

[IRCA] Alternative to yes.com for songs played?

Does anyone know of any other websites that list songs played by radio stations within a 24-hour period (or more)?  Earlier this evening, I was watching a satellite coming towards me and decided to see if any reflections were possible on FM from it.  After it went overhead and was SSE of me, I got a very strong signal on 93.1 for about 20-25 seconds...long enough to know exactly what I was hearing but not who.  That's when I check yes.com, and their SQL server has decided not to communicate with their web interface.

Any suggestions gladly accepted.  I have already checked websites of all the stations that I thought might be possible.

Mike Hawkins

Yahoo! Photos