[IRCA] KQWB-ND in OR

Logged 1660 KQWB at 2230 PT through KXOL/KTIQ. 12 degrees in Fargo,
brrr, and a forecast for freezing drizzle. Are they still 1KW at
night?

Also in the past hour, new-to-me CJRB-1220 Boissevain MB w/classical,
new-to-me 1600 KCKK Denver with a "16kicks.com" ad for "My
Neighborhood Realtor", and lots of trying to null KNX enough to get
that new 1070.

The few apparent TA carriers I had are gone (approaching 0000 PT) but
now I have one strengthening on 738.

Dave Williams
Redmond, OR