Re: [IRCA] Quantum phaser vs MFJ 1026

Rene,

Your phaser arrangement is like mine.  I use a pair of LF Engineering
active verticals -- H-800 and M-601 -- atop a flat roof from the house over
a patio and the garage/utility room.  The LFE's come with 50ft of coax and
are spaced about 30 feet apart.

Surrounded by US and Cuban AMs -- including three IBOCs, two within 10
miles -- the challenge to separate stations on the same and adjacent
channels during the day is quite common.

I've only been doing AM DXing for about a year, but have had a bit of
success during DX tests.  The Quantum Phaser has proved to be a most
valuable tool for me.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan