Re: [IRCA] 2005 Newfoundland DXpedition Report - Summary

Re: [IRCA] 2005 Newfoundland DXpedition Report - Summary

Jim,

Do you know if the final report for NF '05 has been completed? I haven't
heard from anyone about it yet and was hoping to get it into DXMonitor now
that the Greyland report is complete!

Or... steer me to the right fellow that is doing the compilation...

Phil Bytheway

=== message truncated ===