Re: [IRCA] DX Update From Northern DE (sort of)

Re: [IRCA] DX Update From Northern DE (sort of)

We have a fluffy calico cat named Juanita. She used to like to sleep on top
of my DRAKE R8B. I started putting my headphones on top of it and she
quickly got the hint.

On another note, tell me all about the other stuff pictured in your
photograph. what all do you have there? What's feeding what and so on...

Thanks!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

DX update from northern Delaware:

No new DX to report (ham studies taking up my time these days), but there
is a DX cat (Anna, a Seal Point Siamese) now in the house. Now I know what
Bruce Conti has to put up with!! (I wonder if she can get KSL with those
ears??)

http://21centimeter.com/21centimeter/images/Anna-On-Drake-R8B.jpg

-Peter Jernakoff-
K3KMS