[IRCA] readout

Craig I dug out my TRF material.  I have the service manual for the TRF 655 and it shows where to
hook-up the readout.  Cannot remember if I used a buffer or not.  I can give you a buffer with schematic. $ 5 should cover copying and postage if you want the info.

Good DX
73
Ralph Sanserino
POBox 1831