Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 6:20 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Request from the GM of WXCT-990

The following message is forwarded (with permission) from Mr. Charlie Profit, the General Manager at WXCT-990 in Southington, CT.  If you can answer his question, write him directly at charlieprofit@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  Obviosuly, a station GM who wants to print QSL cards is our friend!!!  Also note that WXCT is now Talk (presumably English) and not Spanish as listed in the current NRC AM Log.

Marc DeLorenzo
Cape Cod

>From Mr. Profit:

WXCT is now Talk again, as of Oct 3, 2005. I am the General Manager.

Thanks for the info. It's a small world! Do let me know if you ever catch us
again.

Do you know where I can get a nice template for a QSL Card?

Charlie Profit
General Manager
WXCT AM 990
440 Old Turnpike Rd