[IRCA] Help---Re: KVOP-1090 "The Mighty 10-90"

[IRCA] Help---Re: KVOP-1090 "The Mighty 10-90"

Is this the same station that  plays oldies and rock n' roll? The "migthy
10-90" that I hear  here is from Kingsport, TN playing oldies. OR do I have
them mixed up. I thought that KVOP was country.

Any help would be appreciated.

Willis