Re: [IRCA] DX tests

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/FCC/FccRules/violations/2001/pdf/kbjd.pdf

> It's a lucky thing that the station in question was able to avoid a
> fine.

*** While there may well be a current discussion going on, this item is
very much 'old news', and has been beaten almost to death in a number
of forums. Frankly speaking, I don't believe that the FCC should have
even pursued this from a third party anonymous complainant, and
furthermore without any evidence of interference.

Wonder if I could complain about the waste of my tax dollars on this
given how many other things the FCC ought to be doing but isn't ?

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20ID