Re: [IRCA] 1450 KPSU Portland OR

Thanks Scott and Patrick,
You know... I don't have KBPS either, duh, it just totally skipped my mind.
KLZS Eugene lines up behind me when I'm aiming for Portland. The power is
the same, but KLZS dominates. Klamath Falls and LaGrande are pretty common
cause they're not inline. Anyways, it makes me wonder where the KBPS tower
is, in relation to the PSU campus because I figured a carrier current
station wouldn't be heard all that far away.   I'll go with what your saying
Scott. All I have to do is focus a little more on KBPS. Same tower, same
power.
73- Doug (thought he was going to bed two hours ago) Pifer- dang caffeine!

**KPSU's interesting - it's a campus broadcaster with a very low-power
(unlicensed) FM signal at 98.3 and a webcast - but it also leases
time  from the Portland public schools to simulcast on KBPS 1450 AM.
And KBPS *is* a licensed full-power signal (albeit a graveyarder), so
a log of KBPS should count, regardless of whether they're doing their
own programming or simulcasting KPSU programs.