Re: [IRCA] El Maximo Lider is screwing with m

Re: [IRCA] El Maximo Lider is screwing with m

Uhhh...okay. Sounds like you have enough on your hands without me and my
family dropping in. Maybe some other time?

P.S. You might want to hurry with that boat as I think some Cubans wandered
ashore in FL today. I'm sure you could help them find their way home.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Bert,

Good question. I'll get back with you quick as I can tomorrow. Not answering
any question rationally right now because we're outfitting a rowboat with a
45 pistol
mounted on  the bow to invade Cuba, but the next-door dog keeps coming over
and peeing on the boat and stinking it up and so the 9-year old boy who is
to be our Navigator keeps running home to his Mom and crying & complaining
about the dog. This same dog chewed through the line ("rope," to you) to the
anchor and ran off with the anchor.

Cap'n Chuck