[IRCA] 1070, 690

I'll have to settle for wondering if the DX tests made
it up to Toronto, as I have quite a decent head cold
and wasn't up to a drive in the cold rain to escape
downtown noise.

Thanks to Les and to staff at the stations for the
tests. I tried the middle night without a peep of
anything, but have heard both stations at Burnt River
ON. 690 is common at sunset, 1070 considerably less
so. Would have been new for the Toronto log.

Saul Chernos