Re: [IRCA] 1070 WAPI DX Test

Les,

Not a peep out of either all three nights. I thought WAPI would make it,
but cx to the East have not been great. Even WOAI has been poor. I did
not expect 690 to make it. WAPI was unneeded as I logged & QSL'd them
years ago during storm watch and they were running ND at high power. I
think the problem was cx, but 1070 should have made it easily, as there
is nothing to the East here. I have heard a lot of stuff on 1070 when cx
have been good, TX, WI, etc.  But thanks for the test Les. I am glad
others logged it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin