[IRCA] Car Stereo Problems

I took my 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE to the Nissan shop today and told them
about the left side being out and in and in and out. They said they would
take it out and ship it off for four-to-six weeks, all for around $350.00. I
said, "No thanks." and I'll be stereo shopping tomorrow. I hope I can find
something out there with a little DX punch to it. Someone mentioned a
Pioneer with a Super Tuner in it. I realized the other day I haven't bought
a car stereo in close to twenty years!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!