Re: [IRCA] 1180 SS ?

Russ and Curt,
Curt, I relocated my receiver and just have about three feet of wire for H.F. (I can barely hear the top of the minute on WWV- and that's about it for that)- until I decide where to drill another hole into the house. Thanks for the //  and VFO tips.  I do work both on occasion.  I relate your "not" hearing Cubans to "not" hearing Mexicans in S. Calif -, both above and below the border.

Russ, I agree totally. I've only picked up one other Cuban (from here in '03) on 640 u/ KFI and I really lucked out with the network and location given. "Cadena Nacional" was mentioned then and thats why I'm sticking with working this one.
Doug Pifer
Albany, OR
Drake R8-B
Kiwa Loop
(temporarily disconnected 80' N/S random wire)
(I should include all this more often)