Re: [IRCA] DX Test Question

I guess if a CE goes back & forth between 10-20 or more stations, they're pretty busy & stressed out. I guess if reports are addressed to the CE, others at the station don't know where to find him & figure they aren't obligated to answer his mail. But you might know better than I would, I quit sending reports in the '70s. George S., MN

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I went and checked, and you are right the GM signed my ppc. You have a
better memory than I have. hi. WISN is another I am also waiting on too
and WLLL. I totally gave up on the 990-CT QSL. One DXer finally called
the station and got the CEs cel phone number and the CE was extremely
rude and hung up on him. Many of the DX Tests of today are not your
father's DX tests. That is for sure.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin