[IRCA] Good Southeast US DX Day

On December 17, I've managed to snag 5 new stations, all from the southeast US.  Propagation just be good down the east coast today!

So far, new stations (for me) include:
1. WYVE Wytheville VA- 1280
2. WMPM Smithfield NC- 1270 (reported both of these this morning)
3. WZKY Abermarle NC-1580 with a good ID and lots of local ads at 1705 EST
4. WYTI Rocky Mount VA- 1570.  Not a new one for me but always nice to hear their bluegrass music through the hash
5. WVOI Marco Island FL- 1480.  Got the jingle ID with a women's chorus singing "WVOI" but not much else in the muck at 1745 EST.

But nothing new from New England or the Midwest today...yet.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE
FRG7 and 300' longwire