[IRCA] CJBC off (740 also off...)

I slept through most of the 740 and 860 silent
periods.  However I did note the ESPN and Reloj on 860
at various times during my state of
semi-Consciousness.

Down on 740 at one point just after 2 a.m. I heard the
Mexican anthem followed by an ID.  Unfortunately, all
I got was the "X-E" part of the ID.  The other two or
three call letters would have helped!

Niel Wolfish
Toronto, Ontario