[IRCA] 1480 and 1490 from Minnesota

Looks like I heard two new ones this morning on the
car radio between 9:10 and 9:30 Toronto time (EST).

[1] Finally heard Fosston Minnesota on 1480 (KKCQ) at
9:11 a.m.  I was expecting it to be Hornell NY (WLEA)
until I realized the news items were all Minnesota and
North Dakota-related.  The commercial for the Bemidji
Area Chamber of Commerce, Minnesota Network News and
the obituaries mentioning Fargo, Fertile and Mahnomen
clinched it.

[2] Air America on 1490 at 9:25 a.m. where usually I
would be hearing WBTA in Batavia NY.  I  also had this
a few weeks ago in Burnt River, but could never pull
out anything more IDable.  Today they "IDed" twice as
"Air America 1490".    According to Air America's
website there are three 1490 stations.  One of them is
KQDS in Duluth.  At 9:30 I heard a commercial for
Menards and a "Twin Ports" weather forecast.  Sounds
like it was Duluth (as opposed to Vermont or
Louisiana) to me.  And I'm pretty sure that Menards
doesn't have stores in Brattleboro VT or Eunice LA.

Anybody in that neck of the woods (e.g. Paul
LaFreniere) who could corroborate that I heard KQDS
would be greatly appreciated.

There was also an ESPN station in there.  I there are
too many ESPN 1490 possibilities, although I sure
could use WIGM in Medford WI.    ;-)

73
Niel Wolfish
Toronto, Ontario.