[IRCA] Timer results

Hi Everyone:

Last night I set up my timer/radio combo again. This time on 820 in the hope of hearing Alaska again (unlikely, but you never know) or the new station in Utah. With KGNW phased down as best as I could I heard many WBAP ID's. Then at 10:00EST I heard a KUTR ID. At 11:00 I heard the full ID with "Mornings are a little easier when you're waking up with Rebecca and Curtis (?) on Utah's new AM-820 KUTR Taylorsville Sandy Salt Lake City." Third new one in 2 nights using the timer. I know Nigel was after this one a few weeks back and I have tried several times. Nice to get it at last.

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 120 & 100', longwires of 750 and 300' and a 30' vertical.