[IRCA] An Annoying Car Stereo Problem...

[IRCA] An Annoying Car Stereo Problem...

The In-Dash Audio System CY310 in my 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE has developed a
problem that I can't figure out. My left speakers have gone away almost
completely. It happened Tuesday. It fixed itself Saturday while I was
driving to Valdosta, but it then it "broke" again when I stopped to buy gas.
I checked the fuses and no wires seem to be loose in the trunk and I can't
get into the dash to check the front leads. I think it might be internal.
Any help would be appreciated.

I plant to take it to the dealer when Christmas break kicks in for me, but
if it's too much to fix, I plan to buy a different radio. Any suggestions
for a wonderful DX friendly radio with a CD player or changer would help
too!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!