[IRCA] Introduction

Continuing the trend...

Iâm Colin... Dxer/SWL since 1971.

Kit builder since 1972.

Red Seal electronics tech since the 1980âs.

Former member SPEEDX and CIDX.

The best of times were the late 1970âs through the early 1990âs.

Now I design and build stuff for the medium wave hobbyist, listen occasionally, do ham radio a few months of the year.

Other interests include music - 40+ years of piano and guitar playing.... photography and creative writing...

I work at a University, long time Union member as well as a freelance journalist with the crooked media. ;-)

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -