[IRCA] From the IRCA message board

>From the IRCA message board:

----
Hi,
I just wanted to spread the word that I have put my Braun T1000 on e-bay
today(Nov 30 2005).
My selling name on e-bay is dalphabet but I?ll bet just entering T1000 will
show the auction (there aren?t too many of the around!).
Below is some info about the radio. I hope my posting this doesn?t upset
anyone, I just wanted to match a radio lover with a radio. Thanks.

This radio is in great shape, it works great and it'll look great in your
abode, be it humble or a mansion.
I have tried to photographically show any scratches or blemishes but they maxed
me out at twelve pictures. Everything is very minor as you can see.
It comes with the owners manual, a schematic of the electronics a guarantee
card, the stub from the warranty card (I assume it was sent in) and some other
piece of Braun papework
Unfortunately I can't find the a/c cable or the olive drab cover that came with
the radio. You should be able to get a cable somewhere online or Radio Shack (I
took a close up photo to show you what size you need. The width between the
plugs is 7/16ths of an inch) and I will make you a promise: When I finish my
final exams on the Dec. 19th, I'll tear the garage apart and do my best to find
the cover. If I can't find it, I'll keep your address and send it to you
someday when I do find it (it needs a little repair, I think I remember some of
the seams had become undone- I don't think there were any tears though). I
definitely have it somewhere so you will get it oneday.
Thanks.
----
Please reply to Dennis at morethanfree@xxxxxxxxxxx

Lynn.