Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 12-18 (Preliminary)

I think it has everything to do with --

*a.) The "cut of the jib" of the antenna*
*b.) The bearing*
*c.) The ambient noise level*
*d.) The conductivity of the ground*
*e.) The relative position to a coastal enhancement or body of water.*

I have a lake 2.5 km to my N.W. - I bet dollars for doughnuts that
if I did a "Gary DeBock" and set up camp there one morning (it's on an easy
bike bath...)
Signals "by the lake" would be 3 - 7 db better than my location. I'm
convinced of it.

Ok. Yes. Challenge accepted!

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -