Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 12-18 (Preliminary)

Interesting observation, Colin.  For me, my best frequencies are between
594 and 1134.  That includes TA activity, as well.  Higher doesn't seem to
do as well, with the most obvious being 1386 from Lithuania in our local
evenings.  I barely ever hear anything while you fellas in Oak Bay/Gordon
Head are hearing them well.  Not sure why, besides my antenna
size/locations?   73,  Walt