Re: [IRCA] UNID 1190

Ok, thanks gents, what I heard as Radio Bendeja is obviously Radio
Cordillera, and I hear it now.  USB is better overall but LSB lifts up
"Cordillera" a little better.  So the 90.1 mention in English must be
something else.  Nothing on my recording at 0159:25, and Mauno I'm
impressed you have your own recording at this same time!
This is a relog, but muchas gracias por la ayuda.  Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY