Re: [IRCA] [nrc-am] Perseus and Jaguar?

Barry
I do use quite intensively SDR Perseus functions, and mostly DX on my
Italian receivers and antennas from Brazil, where I live most of the
year. I am not a luddist. Simply I am not in favour of excess of
techno assistance in the hobby, as with Jaguar, and not eager to give
a software a minute more than necessary of my time of leisure (yes, I
have used Macs all my life)
 I used the word emotion, mine was not a moral insight. As for your
trips in Scotland, my nights spent in a cottage or more often in a car
in Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Easter Island in live listening
will remain as the most exciting of my radio life.
Rocco