Re: [IRCA] 5 Nov Poipu, Hawaii Version

Thanks Colin,

This morning's session was an absolute blast here-- both 675 and 711-VOV with S9 peaks, 918-RNK putting on a concert of Cambodian music at a strong level, my 702 unknown language UnID suddenly pounding in at S9, etc. And as a bonus, we get to miss the political nastiness in the mainland! :-)
Ruth and I had a nice phone conversation with Toni last night-- Ruth and Toni are both nurses-- instant bonding. We hope to meet up in the next couple of days. Have fun!

Gary (in Poipu, Hawaii)