Re: [IRCA] Halloween TP -early bird gets the worm gear...

It may really have been advantageous to be an early bird today.ÂÂ When I first checked at 1220 things were good, in line with what Colin said, with a nice signal from Korea on 558.ÂÂÂ But, when I got back from having a shower signals had taken a big hit, to the point that the Japanese big guns were struggling to produce audio.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB