[IRCA] TP Action into Austin, Texas

I did a little tune around this morning at 1100-1145utc and found low audio
on 747 and 774khz, both with female Japanese with the occasionally word
heard.

Other frequencies with hets but no audio were as follows:

558, 567, 603, 612, 621, 657, 693, 702, 837, 864, 873, 945, 972, 981, 1035.

Nice strong signal on 1017 and 1098khz but no audio.

This is with the DKAZ to the west and Drake R8 and ELAD S2 with SDR Console.
I have a couple of SDR recordings to review but this looks like the extend
of my TP action.

Thanks and good luck to all others

James Niven

Austin, Texas