[IRCA] The final October 25th report

Finally finished going through my Perseus wav files tonight.  The upper
band was rather a disappointment, without much to be heard.   For what it's
worth, here's the final chapter:

1296 JAPAN Matsue, Shimane 10 kW JOTK (tent), Oct 25 1427 - As Nick likes
to describe, this frequency is just burbles in the splatter.  A YL there.
Seemingly // to NHK1 frequencies such as 594, so this is a tentative JOTK
in Matsue with 10 kW. (Salmaniw,Victoria, BC)

1305 CHINA Various CNR2 (tent), Oct 25 1426 - Faded up to fair level with
what sounds Mandarin (talk, mostly by OM).  There are many CNR stations
listed hear, with most being CNR2 and CNR11 services, although there's also
a Jilin transmitter for CNR8 in Korean and Mongolian, so who knows for
sure!. (Salmaniw,Victoria, BC)

1314 UNID unid, Oct 25 1433 - Darn.  This frequency troubles me.  I swear
that I'm hearing English, or at least the intonation sounds very English.
 Never strong enough to be sure, so I sent a clip off to the RA.io user
group.   Maybe better ears than mine can make something out!.
(Salmaniw,Victoria, BC)

1323 CHINA Hutubi, Xinjiang 300 kW CRI, Oct 25 1327 - Russian service
coming in quite well, then fading.  Back again to better level (good+) at
14:31:40.  S9  + 10 at that time.  That opening lasted about 5 minutes
before fading down again. (Salmaniw,Victoria, BC)

1566 SOUTH KOREA Jeju, Jeju-do 250 kW HLAZ, Oct 25 1442 - Disappointing
signal strength during my listening period, and only occasionaly fading up
to fair audio strength.  VOA 1575 was by comparison, much better, but
overall the top third of the band was very disappointing compared to an
excellent lower 2/3 band opening. (Salmaniw,Victoria, BC)

1575 THAILAND Ban Pachi 1000 kW VOA, Oct 25 1433 - In listed Burmese with
powerful signal strength, and far above that of HLAZ today.  After a
wasteland of nothing, or very weak carriers, it was clear that the results
to be found were below 1300 or so kHz!. (Salmaniw,Victoria, BC)