[IRCA] Spanish on 1670

In a message dated 11/26/05 8:07:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, tantwo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  believe it's WMWR , not WNWR....

*** No doubt at typo  but here's some additional info.    MWR undoubtedly stands for Macon-Warner Robins.  Warner Robins, the 8th largest city in Georgia and the home of Robins AFB, is located 18 miles south of Macon.  I lived in Warner Robins and worked at Robins AFB from 1986 until 1989.  Now why the city of license was changed to the tiny community of Dry Branch is beyond me!!

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts

http://hometown.aol.com/midcapemarc/myhomepage/profile.html ***