Re: [IRCA] TA carriers

At 15:43 2018-10-19, Nick Hall-Patch wrote:
So far, Neil's prediction service has been working far better than anything NOAA has been offering, hi.

Here's the 3-day prediction from NOAA

and now NOAA has mailed out the latest update (what I posted is still up on their website):

NOAA Kp index breakdown Oct 19-Oct 21 2018

            Oct 19     Oct 20     Oct 21
00-03UT        0          4          2
03-06UT        0          4          3
06-09UT        0          3          2
09-12UT        0          2          2
12-15UT        2          2          2
15-18UT        4          1          2
18-21UT        5 (G1)     1          2
21-00UT        5 (G1)     2          2

effectively substituting observed values for predicted ones....but, the big one is still supposed to be coming. We'll see.

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC