Re: [IRCA] WWV and WWVH to stick around for just a little bit longer

I don't know, you tell us?!

Re-read the last paragraph of my post, and the P.S.s

Governments are also known to 'save' poorly.

Vince
Ottawa, ON

Paul B. Walker, Jr. Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:43:57 -0700

So just because its a drop in the bucket of the US budget we should just
piss away a couple million bucks?

paul